Oh, What A Noble Goal Is Here O’erthrown!
My new life-goal:
Go to sleep before the sun rises.
Here is how I approach this simple task:
1) I go to weather.com to see when sunrise is (because numbers!)
2) I note that I have about an hour to get this s**t DONE
3) I get completely distracted by one of weather.com’s weird ideas about presenting… news? Something?, a picture of Mt. Rushmore with the caption “Which State Is The Fattest?” I contemplate this in silent bafflement.
4) I decide that the Rushmore/Fat thing can be considered later, if at all
5) I dribble past the goalie (you can do that, right? I have no idea)
6) I notice that time has, unexpectedly, continued to move as I write this and that I now have less time in which to get on this sleeping thing
7) I decide that ending this list is the First Step towards sleep
8) I shoot; I score!
…I am still not asleep, but my Morale is High.
A grisly clown
Oh Sir! You are my HERO! Thank you for answering my piteous and increasingly feeble cries for aid and succor! Someone HAS COMMENTED!!! BLISS!!!
…Actually, this is a total set-up. Alec is my boyfriend and I kind of made him do a test-post to see how this drawing-comment plugin worked out.